The countdown to the big day has begun in earnest with the arrival of decorations and Christmas music so it must be time for festive book reviews. There is nothing like a seasonal book to get you into the spirit of things with their tales of romance, family, disasters or humour. There are so many to choose from and I love seeing them line the shelves stores enticing readers with their vibrant, welcoming covers. I find them impossible to resist so my festive TBR is always overflowing and will keep me going until next year. Over the next few weeks I will share some of the ones I have read.
- Return of the Magi by P.J Tracy
- Christmas by Judith Flanders
- The Christmas Stocking and other stories by Katie Fforde
- Christmas at Mistletoe Cove by Holly Martin
- We will always have Christmas by Jenny Hale
- Moonlight over Manhattan by Sarah Morgan
- And more if I learn to speed read.
You can catch up with the festive reads I have already posted here
Share your favourite or worst festive reads below. I can always squeeze some more on my TBR pile or maybe your suggestions will help me decide what to read next.